Click on one of the FAQ’s to jump to the answer.
- What do I offer?
- What are the benefits of a subscription?
- What are the PRO’s & CON’s of a subscription?
- How are the results of SEO measured?
- How much money can a subscription save you?
- How long does it take to finish SEO?
- What promises or guarantees are offered?
- What to expect after a couple of days? A couple of months?
What do I offer?
If you’re on a tight marketing budget and want to get found in the search engines, you are going to have to roll up your sleeves a bit and be more involved in the SEO process. My service gives you the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of what I do through a watching videos and asking questions for a very low monthly rate.
If you have the marketing budget and would rather be hands-off in the SEO process, I can also put everything into practice and help you:
- Find a niche within your industry based on keyword demand
- Optimize your site to be tailored to that particular niche
- Build relevant links to help strengthen your website’s authority for those keywords
What are the benefits of a subscription?
You get heaps of helpful resources including, but not limited to exclusive tools, SEO fundamental video tutorials, exclusive content, and support from myself and my team of field experts for a monthly rate that is less than a fraction of what a SEO consultant might charge per hour.
What are the PRO’s & CON’s of a subscription?
- Save thousands and thousands of dollars to get your site optimized
- Learn the fundamentals so you can make wiser decisions in the future when you roll out with new features
- Eliminate the need to pay a monthly $300 – $500 retainer fee for on-going SEO that you can easily learn to do yourself
- Ask any question and receive an expert answer in ANY aspect of your work or life
- Access to some exclusive content only available for members
- Opportunities for additional exposure to my network with case studies of small business-related issues
- Updates with current changes in the SEO industry that you need to know about
- You will be a bit more hands on than hiring somebody to do it for you
- It may take you a bit more brain juice than if you had an experienced SEO consultant work on your site
How are the results of SEO measured?
It’s not all about rankings in the search engines. Before you even consider SEO for your website, you need to personally decide what your goals are. Are you looking to only increase visitors? Or are you interested in people taking action and converting on your site? We measure SEO success by simply analyzing your goals.
Based on your goals, I can help you determine which metrics that will represent those goals and I’ll show you how to track the results yourself.
How much money can a subscription save you?
My service is a bit unique as to what other consultants offer. Whereas another consultant might charge you anywhere from $7,000 to $18,000 for their consulting fees, I teach you the fundamentals of online marketing to optimize your website for pennies on the dollar.
You can either pay the high consulting fees and continue paying a monthly $300 – $500 retainer fee. One year with a legitimate SEO agency/consultant can range anywhere from $10,000 to over $100,000. A year at Ranking Channel will cost you anywhere from $710 to $1,932!
For $71 – $161 a month, you can either get a full month of support with me OR squeeze whatever it is you can get out of 15 – 20 minutes with a SEO consultant.
How long does it take to finish SEO?
I will teach you the fundamentals of SEO followed by some advanced techniques while giving you as many tips for your business along the way as I possibly can. The SEO fundamentals portion of the training will take approximately 4 months. At this point, your website should be better optimized from the fundamentals you learned. This is about the time you would be ready to start getting other websites to link to your website. Depending on your membership level, you will either be enrolled in an additional 13, 25, or 37-week video tutorial course where I teach you how to get these sites to link to yours.
FYI, Google’s algorithm puts a very heavy emphasis on the quality and quantity of other websites that link to yours (roughly 70-80%).
Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop there. SEO is a marketing channel and I hate to break it to you, but SEO is an on-going process if you want to stay competitive in the search engines.
What promises or guarantees are offered?
I just want to be upfront and clear that I do not offer any type of ranking guarantee or performance promise and any SEO consultant who does is a questionable one in my book. What I will promise is that the SEO tips and tutorials are 100% white hat and are the very same techniques that have brought me success with my previous clients and for my many many many sites.
What to expect after a couple of days? A couple of months?
If you don’t do anything with the information I share with you, then you can expect no results. However, if you take my information and utilize your membership to the fullest tapping out the tool quota each month and making sure to ask good questions, I can’t imagine that you wouldn’t see any results in a matter of 2-3 months.
I make it possible for small business owners who are on a budget to step into the game of getting found in the search engines.